A Jackson Street Ambassador is someone who:
- Passionately supports runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth and the work we do
- Communicates our mission to others and talks to community members about youth homelessness and Jackson Street Youth Services
- Financially supports our organization at a level of your choosing
- Is a positive voice in the community and someone who is a “connector”
- Invites others with an interest and ability to contribute to attend events and learn more
- Helps us grow our donor base in the community by providing a minimum of 3 new connections (ideally this is addresses of families, individuals, or businesses who may also be interested in Jackson Street)
- Will attend at least two Jackson Street events per year
What is the Time Commitment?
Ambassadors will be invited to quarterly activities, including our Annual Fundraising Reception, held in April. Other events may include Open Houses or community awareness-building events. An outstanding Ambassador would attend two or more of these events per year. Outside of these quarterly events, Ambassadors can commit as much or as little time as needed to fulfill their own Ambassador goals.
Become an Ambassador!
To ensure that youth in our community have access to shelter and services for many years to come, Jackson Street Youth Services is looking for advocates willing to share information with others about youth homelessness, our programs, as well as helping us to identify organizations and individuals who can contribute to our efforts.
Please complete Ambassador Contact Information.pdf and return it to our development manager.
If you have any questions, please contact our development manager:
Office Phone: 541-360-0862