Local Assistance and Resources
List of resources for teens in need; includes help with food, clothing, school, health, pregnancy, drug and alcohol treatment and school.
- The Northwest Youth Networker newsletter from the InterNetwork for Youth covers youth-related activities and services and issues that affect teens in the Northwest. Download an issue with state-by-state and topic-by-topic information.
- Find Mentoring resources at Mentoring.org.
- Treating Explosive Kids-The Collaborative Problem Solving Approach by Ross W. Greene and J.Stuart Ablon
- What Your Explosive Child Is Trying To Tell You: Discovering The Pathway From Symptoms To Solutions by Douglas A. Riley
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach For Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children by Ross W. Greene.
- I Hate You Don’t Leave Me: Understanding The Borderline Personality by Jerold J. Kreisman and Hal Strauss
- CUT by Patricia McCormick
- Our Runaway and Homeless Youth: A Guide to Understanding by Natasha Slesnick
- ANGER: Deal with it, Heal with it, Stop it from Killing You by William Gray Defodre, PHD
- Life Space Crisis Intervention (2nd Edition): Talking with Students in Conflict by Nicholas J. Long, Mary M. Wood, and Frank A. Fecser