COVID-19 Update: As we are all doing our best with social distancing to keep ourselves and the public healthy, here are the best ways for you to help us at this time.
1. Please do not visit our sites even if you are healthy. We could still use your help to buy supplies, so please make an online donation here so we can make necessary purchases.
2. Or, if you have items to drop-off, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate donations and deliveries while we suspend all donations to the site. Once everything is purchased and ready for delivery, you can contact Bruce to coordinate.
Take care of yourself!
Thank you for your amazing support and understanding.
- Cheese (all forms; block, string, shredded)
- Yogurt and/or Gogurts
- Sour cream
- Fruits: grapes, bananas, apples… (we get a lot of citruses and already getting a veggie donation)
- Snacks: granola bars, fruit snacks, crackers…
- Sandwich meats
- Oatmeal flavor packs (not dry oats)
- Condiments: Ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce
- Chicken nuggets
- Corn dogs
- Lactaid “milk”
- Dish soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Laundry Detergent (He kind)
- Clorox wipes
- Lactaid pills
- Toilet paper