Our Cornerstone Youth Outreach Center has celebrated one full year of operation and is well into it’s second! As word continues to spread, we have a growing need for Linn County Volunteers. You can find our Volunteer Application here, or stop in during open Community Business Hours (Mondays, 10am-noon) to talk to our Community Liaison about how you can get involved!
We are currently in great need of:
- Street Outreach volunteers
- Mentors (one-year committment)
- Volunteers to lead activities
Additionally, we continue seeking community supporters to help us open an Albany shelter.
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Youth Advisory Board members (high school students, check out this opportunity!)
- Board members
If you have further questions or want to get involved, please contact Hannah Miller, Community Liaison, via email email@example.com or phone 541-286-4580.
Completed applications can also be submitted via snail mail:
Jackson Street Youth Shelter, Inc.
Attn: Hannah Miller
P.O. Box 1984
Albany, OR 97321