Unrestricted donations provide the flexibility nonprofits like Jackson Street need to address the immediate needs of the youth and young adults we see in crisis. Here are some simple but meaningful ways your daily activities can benefit these young people!
- Use smile.amazon.com for online purchases! It’s exactly the same products, but you can link your account to a nonprofit. Select Jackson Street Youth Shelter, Inc (our old name) and we’ll get .05% from every purchase.
- It’s quick and easy to link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Jackson Street. Your rewards aren’t affected, but Jackson Street receives a percentage of sales!
- Looking to donate your vehicle? We are registered with careasy.org — visit their website and complete the online form. They’ll take care of the rest, including picking up your car!
- Ask your HR department if your company or business offers matching benefits to donations made to nonprofits. If we can support you in this effort, let us know how!
- Host or attend a Community Fundraiser.
- Add to our credit at Browser’s Books in downtown Corvallis. This fund allows our staff and youth to have access to books!
- You can use BottleDrop to help Jackson Street in two ways. Donate your balance online, or Grab a “Give Blue Bag” with a Jackson Street barcode by connecting with our Communications Coordinator, Elijah. There are BottleDrop locations in Albany and Corvallis
- Adopt a wishlist, purchase and wrap the presents on the list, and brighten a youth’s holiday. These lists are available after Thanksgiving and are for youth who are active in our services.
- Donate Now online! It’s easy and safe.Or mail check to: Jackson Street Youth Services, PO Box 1984 Albany, OR 97321 or PO Box 285 Corvallis, OR 97339
Questions about any of this? Contact Elijah Stucki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-360-0862